What follows is a list of all of the books reviewed so far in this reading blog. The titles contain links to each individual post; the links that say "Amazon Link" will take you to that specific title on Amazon.com.
1) The Elephant and the Dragon by Robyn Meredith
2) New Think - The Use of Lateral Thinking in the Generation of New Ideas by Edward de Bono
3) The Sinister Pig by Tony Hillerman
4) The Renaissance Soul: Life Design for People with Too Many Passions to Pick Just One by Margaret Lobenstine
A Simple Rule for Getting Rid of Your Excess Books
5) Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment by Tal Ben-Shahar
6) The Fords: An American Epic by Peter Collier and David Horowitz [Amazon Link]
7) The Overspent American by Juliet Schor [Amazon Link]
Full Disclosure: if you purchase any items from Amazon by following the links provided, I will receive a small commission. Please think of it as my "tip jar"--and thanks so much to readers for all of your support!